OmegaRaptor0123OmegaRaptor0123

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Katana Katana

I like it.

It's a great flash animations. Just some word of advice, add some more colour and actual background. Other than that, it's great mindless anime action. 8D

ThiefCopy responds:

As someone who's pretty new to making flash animations that aren't stick figures, adding in color along with drawing better characters is a tough transition for me. I also would have added backgrounds if I had the time, as that was one of the suggestions made in the first.

Thanks for the review.

Break Through the Madness Break Through the Madness

A great flash animation

Flows smoothly, nice choice of music, and the fact that the madness characters had faces adds more personalization of how you create flash and is a great addition to it. The story line has a lot pieces to be filled which is great for a series if that's what you're aiming for. Keep up the good work.

Madness Tribulation II Madness Tribulation II

hahahaha

wat the hell was hank doing there?!?!?!
well anyway great movie keep up the good work just dont set low quality to sum parts of it

RPG Stick Fight RPG Stick Fight

It has some potential

With a lot of hard work and dedication, you could make a mediocre game out of this.

DownTownRun DownTownRun

Great Potential

This game has a lot of potential, when you get the knowledge to improve it in a lot of ways, it would make a great game. As it is, it's rather good for a first full game.

sadix08 responds:

ThankYou, it really motivates me. I will start everything from scratch because I haven't got much time to make it

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Nice game

Great game; I love the inclusion of a remade Sonny battle song as the theme, very nice touch.

Anger inside Anger inside

Great song.

Hope you can extend for up to 3 minutes, if not, it's still a great game.

Call me cute and DIE! Call me cute and DIE!

MS Paint you say?

This seems more like it came from Photoshop or Corel Painter. Great work man; I do see the Gaia items that it was based on. I love the detail on sword, even thouh some might consider it basic.

Red Riding hood Red Riding hood

I like it

This is a good interpretation on Red Riding Hood. Some might have mentioned that it's too dark, but that just suits it more, gives it more of a darker, mysterious, evil feel to it. The wolf's eye gleam is a little over the top, but it's what the artist wants, no? Um, I think it looks just great as it is.