OmegaRaptor0123OmegaRaptor0123

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

RPG Stick Fight RPG Stick Fight

It has some potential

With a lot of hard work and dedication, you could make a mediocre game out of this.

DownTownRun DownTownRun

Great Potential

This game has a lot of potential, when you get the knowledge to improve it in a lot of ways, it would make a great game. As it is, it's rather good for a first full game.

sadix08 responds:

ThankYou, it really motivates me. I will start everything from scratch because I haven't got much time to make it

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Nice game

Great game; I love the inclusion of a remade Sonny battle song as the theme, very nice touch.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

...what went wrong?

the graphics are great its just that the suspence of switching threw surgecal tools is completely gone! there was really no point in this game. ps for future dark cut games put in a "whip face off of blood" or something like that so that the blood will get out of your way but this will also (probably) increase the diffulculity because you will be willing to see the areas more clearly but u risk the pateint life like this because it might take a while to whip the blood off and the pateint might die during that time so good job, a let down for the dark cut series, and better hopes for dark cut 4. pps try to combine all the things that made all the drak cut games good and try to put them all in one game.

Dino Run Dino Run

wat are they?

wat are da cheats and mods pm me

Find the button 3 Find the button 3

hadfg

wheres da button in lvl 1?

mustangman24 responds:

easy medium or hard mode?

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

good

da only part i didnt understand was bending the joints

Snail Need For Speed Snail Need For Speed

good potental

make more of a multi player game like upgrading ur snail and racing against other snails.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

awesome game

its da best game eva!!!!and da guy below me suks balls jk!!!!!!!!hope second comes out

6 Differences 6 Differences

sweet

great game the only bad thing was that u only had 1 hint u should give hints like where its by or color.awesome game tho