OmegaRaptor0123OmegaRaptor0123

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Katana Katana

I like it.

It's a great flash animations. Just some word of advice, add some more colour and actual background. Other than that, it's great mindless anime action. 8D

ThiefCopy responds:

As someone who's pretty new to making flash animations that aren't stick figures, adding in color along with drawing better characters is a tough transition for me. I also would have added backgrounds if I had the time, as that was one of the suggestions made in the first.

Thanks for the review.

Break Through the Madness Break Through the Madness

A great flash animation

Flows smoothly, nice choice of music, and the fact that the madness characters had faces adds more personalization of how you create flash and is a great addition to it. The story line has a lot pieces to be filled which is great for a series if that's what you're aiming for. Keep up the good work.

Madness Tribulation II Madness Tribulation II

hahahaha

wat the hell was hank doing there?!?!?!
well anyway great movie keep up the good work just dont set low quality to sum parts of it

HALO THAR HALO THAR

sigh

u should really try to make better for example, make him fight sum guy or sumthing like dat.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

Make

make more u will see my wrath/oh, and insteade of sonic breaking his neck, make tails,knuckle,eggman,or any other u can think of

How not to die' How not to die'

WOW!

THIS MOVIE WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also u could have added more songs and more ways of not 2 die!! im not sayin its bad its acutuly good! X D

RainbowMan 2 RainbowMan 2

wat the f*&$ ?

u should have added sounds and dialog ritn or spoken!!!if u make another tak theses sujections:
1. add sound